Already? Well, then… just a few quick thoughts to get me going until I can do a full post later:
1. Ran the Garden Spot Village Half Marathon on Saturday– a PR (1:47:41) and 8th in my age group on a crazy hilly course!
2. But… got in a car accident on the way there…
3. …so I guess now I know I can still race well under adverse conditions?
4. Spent 12 hours in the middle of nowhere getting a salvage door put on my car to replace the one that looked like a taco…
5. …so now I have SO MUCH catching up to do!
What’s the craziest pre-race situation you’ve ever been in? Were you still able to run well? Do you ever get paranoid or superstitious about that kind of thing?